Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d)
We are offering a position as soon as possible as
Mechatronics Technician (m/f/d) in Senden/Iller
Focus on mechanical engineering
As a Mechatronics Technician at AQUACHEM, you will work directly on the product and build our filter presses to a large extent and ensure that the production process runs smoothly. From construction to final loading, you are completely there!
- assembly of high quality conventional and fully automatic filter presses
- support in loading the filter presses
- other work in our production and logistics
What do we offer you?
AQUACHEM is the only manufacturer of reliable, fully automatic filter presses worldwide. As a medium-sized company with more than 30 employees, we have not lost the ground under our feet. Through our close partnership with the Finnish, global company Roxia, we have extensive know-how, opportunities and connections all over the world. We work as a community, because only together can we achieve great things.
AQUACHEM stands for communication at eye level and above all for technical innovations. We know that innovations cannot be forced or pressed into fixed structures. That's why all our employees enjoy:
- personal space
- varied and demanding activities
- financial security through a permanent employment contract (after a trial period)
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- collegiality and loyalty from teammates
- 30 days holiday
- subsidised lunch
- flexible working time models
- very good transport connections
- employer-funded pension
- family friendliness
- an innovative product and corporate culture – we don't talk about technology, we live it!
What do we expect from you in return?
Anyone who wants to work at AQUACHEM must be able to identify with our "spirit". A hands-on mentality, commitment and collegiality are the pillars on which our success stands. Therefore we value:
- completed vocational training, preferably as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
- a conscientious and independent way of working
- communication skills and experience in dealing with business customers
- reliability, sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team and flexibility
Do you recognise yourself?
Then become part of our team and contribute to our success!
Please send your application documents to Mr. Michael Hoermann (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to your application.