Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR (information obligations)
You have the right to access stored personal data relating to you at any time, to see where it has come from and to whom it was sent, and the reason why it is being stored. The website content team of AQUACHEM GmbH Separationstechnik can provide you with information on saved data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails to AQUACHEM GmbH Separationstechnik
If you send us an email, then this mail and your email address are used solely for our correspondence with you. In the event of registrations for events, the personal data specified is only saved for the processing of the registration.
Check your data
Every Web browser provides you with the option to show if cookies are set and what they contain. Detailed information is provided by the virtual data protection office of the federal and state data protection officers in Germany.
Rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation
- If your personal data is processed, then you have the right to obtain access to the data saved about you (Art. 15 of the GDPR).
- If incorrect personal data is being processed, then you have a right to its correction (Art. 16 of the GDPR).
- If the legal requirements exist to do so, you can demand the erasure or restriction of processing of data, and raise objection to its processing (articles 17, 18 and 21 of the GDPR).
- If you have consented to data processing or there is a contract for data processing and data processing is being performed using automated methods, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR).
- If you make use of your aforementioned rights, the public authority checks if the statutory requirements are met in this regard.
- Furthermore, there is a right of complaint with the Bavarian state's officer for data protection; PO box 22 12 19, 80502 Munich; Tel. +49 (0)89 212672-0; Fax +49 (0)89 212672-50; email@example.com
In the event of any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, in the event of access, correction, blocking or erasure of data, as well as for the purpose of revoking consent that has been granted, we remain at your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org