Manual filter press in a food-grade design
The filter presses from AQUACHEM of the EC Beverage series are used in the beverage industry, for example, for the filtration of selected wines.
Another feature is that the filter elements are gasketed, and therefore the must or juice does not also come into contact with the ambient air. The EC Beverage series is offered as standard in the filter plate sizes 470, 630 and 800 mm.
- The materials used comply with foodstuff guidelines
- For a feeding pressure of up to 15 bar
- Plate formats 470, 630 and 800 mm
- Filtration surface of up to 67 m² achievable
- Easy release by the user
- Clean, gasketed design
- Internal filtrate drainage
- Automatically self-regulating pneumatic/hydraulic closing system (also available as an electric/hydraulic version)
- Automatic closing pressure maintenance
- Filter press frame phosphated and powder-coated; also available made entirely out of stainless steel upon request